We have many books for sale here at the library. You can a find a small selection of these below. If you are interested in any of the books pictured here, please contact us!
Prices are listed, bulk deals available: 6 books for 5000 HUF (applies to books under 1500 HUF).
Gardens by the Sea by Alexandra D’Arnoux, Erica Lennard and Bruno De Laubadere, Hardcover, 1500 HUF
- This book shows sea-side gardens from around the world in a series of high-quality prints, accompanied by eloquent and informative descriptions
The Organic Gardener by Catharine Osgood Foster, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- A practical guide to organic gardening, full of wisdon from the author’s own life experience, emphasizes nutritional soil
Plants for Dry Climates: How to Select, Grow and Enjoy by Mary Rose Duffield and Warren D. Jones, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- Includes information of over 450 plants and many ideas for landscape designing with minimal water resources.
Living on an Acre: A Practical Guide to the Self-Reliant Life by U.S. Department of Agriculture, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- A great beginner-book for small-scale sustainability projects from remodeling to livestock!
Interior details : 25 fabulous finishing touches by Andrea Spencer, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- Includes many easy, classy touches to accent your interior.
Affordable Decorating: 72 Projects and Ideas to Save You Money, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
Building a Shed by Joseph Truini, Hardback, 1000 HUF
- Step-by step instructions from a construction expert, provides directions in building a variety of shed-types from beginning to roof
The Plumber’s Handbook by Joseph P. Almond Sr. and Rex Miller,
Paperback, 1000 HUF
- Pocket-sizes manual for installing, maintaining and services all kinds of plumbing, very practical to keep around the house!
Basic Stairbuilding by Scott Schuttner, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- Expert instruction on building many styles of stairs
Quilts From The Quiltmaker’s Gift by Joanne Larsen Line, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- Ever wanted to join in the long-standing tradition of quilt making? This book is perfect! With expert advice and guidance and over 20 heritage quilt patterns.
Bargello and Related Stitchery by Charles Barnes, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- Guide to stitch-savvy decorating of accessories, with patterns, color illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
San Francisco: A Certain Style by D. Saeks and J. Vaughan, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- Shows interiors by celebrated decorators for ideas and imitation
The Thrifty Decorator by Jocasta Innes, Hardcover, 1000 HUF
- The perfect guide for turning junk to jewels, from stenciling to lining furniture, this book covers it all!
Wildflowers of California by Larry Ulrich and Susan Lamb, Paperback, 1500 HUF
- Beautiful copy in great condition. Gorgeous, high-quality photos inside, see next photo.
Harcourt Brace Anthology Of Drama 2nd Edition by W B Worthen, Paperback, 1500 HUF
- Best-selling, comprehensive anthology of world theater from Greeks to present, with focus on women writers and writers of color.